Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Ladder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was thinking Smurf about the access issues, you know I always say good customer service is key to a successful business, so is communication and I would discuss with the customer that I would like to access the awkward bits through the window closest. I have had a customer today offer such access. Made it very, very easy for me.

What are you like Hotwash as that is so unprofessional :lol:

Get the right kit for the job. Simples /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was thinking Smurf about the access issues, you know I always say good customer service is key to a successful business, so is communication and I would discuss with the customer that I would like to access the awkward bits through the window closest. I have had a customer today offer such access. Made it very, very easy for me.

Speaking of which I was talking to an old boy after doing some work for him and during the conversation I asked if he would like a price to clean his filthy conservatory roof too. He replied "No thats ok as I wait for it to rain then just leen out of the windows with a floor mop to clean it" :rolleyes:

Your not that old chaps relation are you Hotwash?

What are you like Hotwash as that is so unprofessional :lol:
Get the right kit for the job. Simples /emoticons/biggrin.png
Have to agree. I wouldn't do that my self. If I found my self in that situation I would use that as an excuse to buy some new equipment lol

Indeed M /emoticons/wink.png

Thats why I get plenty of feedback like this one that came through today "Windows and conservatory cleaning, Alan did a very thorough job, everything absolutely spotless. Would highly recommend Alan for any exterior cleaning services, very conscientious and professional in his work."

I'm a true pro don't you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep they look the part too. Mind you for what I charge the conservatory roof ladder soon paid for itself in no time /emoticons/wink.png

I bought conny ladders back last year and got to say it was the best thing I ever done so much easier to clean the roof.

I really should start taking some pictures as some of the ones I have cleaned you would need scaffolding without going through a window as suggested. I seem to get jobs others can't reach.

No need for pics hotwash as I'm not trying to brag but I have probably deep cleaned every conceivable awkward domestic conservatory going.

So you are not the only one that gets awkward jobs /emoticons/wink.png

So guys, where do i buy a hegdgehog brush woth Fan Jets?

Also, what do you use to spray UBIK etc on second / third storey guttering / fascias etc from the ground level

3 storey?

So guys, where do i buy a hegdgehog brush woth Fan Jets?

Also, what do you use to spray UBIK etc on second / third storey guttering / fascias etc from the ground level

I used one of my old vikan bricks yesterday to wash two windows over a conservatory and oh my god I forgot how bloody heavy they are when a pole is fully extended.

How on earth hotwash do you cope using one of those every day?

I used one of my old vikan bricks yesterday to wash two windows over a conservatory and oh my god I forgot how bloody heavy they are when a pole is fully extended.
How on earth hotwash do you cope using one of those every day?
I am clever how I work and big shoulders. There is a technique for everything.

Am I being stupid (don't answer that) as I could not find the Hedgehog brush with fan jets on the varitech site .....

Back