Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cost to insure a second van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach2clean

Hi everyone

Im thinking of getting a second van As I’m  new to this forum can any one please give me a idea of the cost to insure a second van fiat Doblo van with a part timer 12 to 16 hours per week (try to build it up )advice would be welcomed I.e to much trouble or problems I don’t foresee.

Thanks in advance to any help

A friend of mine runs a number of vans, I think it would be fair to say that not all of his guys drive to the same standard. You may need to factor in repairing dents and scrapes from time to time.

Hi everyone

Im thinking of getting a second van As I’m  new to this forum can any one please give me a idea of the cost to insure a second van fiat Doblo van with a part timer 12 to 16 hours per week (try to build it up )advice would be welcomed I.e to much trouble or problems I don’t foresee.

Thanks in advance to any help
We are not insurance brokers and don't know your age, driving history, vehicle spec or past convictions

Get an online quote it's the only way you'll get the answer you want 

Thanks for the reply I was just after a general idea of cost for going forward from different members 

Try a multi van insurance that might work out best , also anyone under 25 will increase the premium no end . , just shop around is probably the best bet .   

Thanks for you advice much appreciated 

Latest Posts

Back