Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't believe a day off when the sun was shinning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny

Yep thats what happened today, after all the rain we have had lately and days lost because off it, today I had the day off and had a day out with the wife in York,

Well I could,t go to work today...!!! today we reached a milestone of 25 years married bliss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would get less for murder... Nice one for taking the day off on such a special day. :thumbsup:

I bet @Tuffers will be along in a bit as his new word is tuffering /emoticons/biggrin.png

You would get less for murder... Nice one for taking the day off on such a special day. :thumbsup:I bet @Tuffers will be along in a bit as his new word is tuffering /emoticons/biggrin.png
Cheers Smurf, did feel a bit guilty to start with but we had a brilliant day, and if you can't take a day off now and then when you work for yourself... well there would't be any point would there...

25 years for me and lady Tuffers this year too. She's going to get a right good old Tuffering :hehehe:
Won't that just be another day for you though Tuffers...!!!! same old same old...lol

Ther is more to life than work :thumbsup:

Cheers Smurf, did feel a bit guilty to start with but we had a brilliant day, and if you can't take a day off now and then when you work for yourself... well there would't be any point would there...

congrats shiny...twenty five years of suffering....er i mean tuffering...me on thirty...it only gets better ...honest...:devil::rofl:

yeh its a little annoying the guilt we feel if we have time off in the sun....i missed my last house today as the sky went black and the forecast was loads heavy showers.....we had one and then the sun came out....bloody forecasters..

Cheers cnc won't comment on the suffering/tufffering lol Never know she might be watching.....lol

only joking had a great day, back to work tomorrow

Back