Custy advice

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Aug 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hey hope all are well finished a job yesterday at 5 get home get a call from a custy saying there is a thumb print on the glass ?
    So said how many she said casually just the one ? I almost lost my cool she has kids and the best thing is it's on the glass door has anyone hade a custy do this ?

Advertisement
  2. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

Luckily no, some people are strange, just have to be nice and say is it possible it was done after I left as I clean the windows thoroughly, if they still aren't happy weigh up the job if its a really good one say I will pop round Monday to clean it if not just say it won't happen next time

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

call her bluff - say youll pop round in an hour to get it off

9 out of ten say "NO,NO , i just wanted to tell you"

at that you can strike them off the round. be sure to block the number too ,saves grief

4. TolishAPurd

Shes going to be a pain in the hoop for ever more. Like above, ask if there is a chance it was done after you left, and if she says "no it was definitely you", then cast her into the pit of dumped custies. She's not given you a chance before whinging, so don't give her another chance. If someone came at me saying they had noticed that one window had been missed a few times, then I would be a lot more apologetic then if they were just complaining the one time I missed one. We're not robots, mistakes happen.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I give every custy one chance. in fist instance i say ok maybe my fault i come and do it over again, but does it continue every time or often i will drop them because i know i may have done a mistake once but not every single time. Dont had any problem yet though.

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You need one of these warning signs
    sparta_1-640x480.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
Advertisement