Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help pricing a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've just emailed the guy.

£200 first clean.

£50 four weekly clean (excluding the conny roof and glass roof)

£80 interior windows (excluding the conny roof and glass roof). And I've told him I won't be touching the frames.

I'll let you know what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hello mate just reading through the older threads, how did you get on with this job, as interested in pricing plently of big house and conversatories where I live and trying to get an idea.

Thanks.

Den,

Hello mate just reading through the older threads, how did you get on with this job, as interested in pricing plently of big house and conversatories where I live and trying to get an idea.
Thanks.

Den,
I never heard back from the guy.

My dad has done quite a bit of work for him and he reckons he will eventually get back to me.

When I quoted he said he was getting married and going on a three week honeymoon towards the end of April so I guess he could be waiting til he's done that. Who knows.

I never heard back from the guy.My dad has done quite a bit of work for him and he reckons he will eventually get back to me.

When I quoted he said he was getting married and going on a three week honeymoon towards the end of April so I guess he could be waiting til he's done that. Who knows.

unless someone else has cleaned it:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::sad::rofl::rofl:Joke ..i wouldn't do that

I bet you went and quoted at 8.30pm after a few beers and told him you'd do it for £70 [emoji23][emoji23]

Back