Custys who piss you around with paying

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Andy cherry, Oct 16, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Andy cherry

Andy cherry Member

I haven't got the biggest customer base by any means it helps to keep things tight regards paying usually,
    but just of late a dozen or so really ******* it about with tricks like paying just before next clean is due,or losing the envelope ....oh I thought my hubby had paid it..........I dropped about 25% of previos work over the last 3 years cos of the 'players'as I call them wouldn't mind but they all seem like they got cash RANT OVER

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I have a few messers myself. 1 in particular is getting ditched the moment I find someone else in her area as she makes up part on a nice mini round.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Get this one. She is 8 weekly. I texted the night before to leave money hidden. Got text back asking how much for front only half price I say, FFS it's a 2 bed semi. She texts back saying great do front only. About an hour later she texts again and says leave it for about 6 weeks and she'll have the whole house done. That's what she thinks :D goodbye Mrs Messer.

4. TolishAPurd

Lol,I'm sure some of these people think we are sat around waiting for their call for a yay or nay, like their £12 means we'll drop everything at a drop of a hat.

5. Posh

Posh Hero

They don't realise we have bills to pay. There £10 don't mean much but it does when 10 of them don't pay. I leave a SAE with a stamp & still have to chase em up. And now I get ones in that say can you leave a envolope & we're post it. No there for people who arn't in. Yer at a house roughly 20 mins on average. That gives them plenty of time to look for there cheque book or a tenner. How come you can find it to send it to me in my envolope??? Have now told these people I'm adding £1 on if you want me to leave a SAE. That's my rant over to.:mad::666::finger:

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i had 1 today, "you didnt leave your slip last time"

oh i did,
    no,no you didnt
    are you doubting that i did the clean , really?
    yes i am
    F off you uggerly cnt

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Wine on screen moment :D

8. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

I had one this week," can you leave the windows this time as i am off work ill" :thumbsdown: i did not realise they helped me do their windows :mad:! they usually pay on line so i dont see what the problem is ?? Think they will be replaced and Dumped :D

9. TolishAPurd

Literally just pssed myself.:rofl:

They might have been saying they were a bit short of money this month as they havnt got anything coming in. I'm dealing with a customer like this at the moment, but shes been a customer for 2 and a half years, tea maker, quick payer, and appreciative....so I like her, so I've bent my rules for her a little.

10. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

At least you get offered a cuppa tolish! I have had to buy a new super thermo flask :laugh:

Advertisement