Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Da components edge brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

Recieved yesterday cracking brush live the 1.2mm pencil jets.

Lightweight and you can have two different types of jets in at once so ideal if you want to have a set of fan jets in for different types of glass just swap hose around.

1000004269.png1000004277.png

Dupoint it's not on his site yet but if you follow on you tube or Instagram you can see on there.

Weight is 185g. Link to YouTube below.

Brush

I have nothing to do with the guy selling but love the jetson the brush

Dupoint it's not on his site yet but if you follow on you tube or Instagram you can see on there.

Weight is 185g. Link to YouTube below.

Brush

I have nothing to do with the guy selling but love the jetson the brush
I know who the owner is he has been around for years and about 30 minutes from me.

Looks like triggers broom in the video way to bulky a set up, I honestly expected more from Darren

I know who the owner is he has been around for years and about 30 minutes from me.

Looks like triggers broom in the video way to bulky a set up, I honestly expected more from Darren
For me it's perfect it's in-between my favourite xline and gardiner brushes but prefect weight

I’ve got an old pole. I’ve maintained it for the last 20 years. It’s had 17 new brushes and 14 new handles but it’s still goin strong?

Never touched X-line as they are too heavy as are some Gardiner brushes, I use an xtreme sill brush at 140g that's heavy enough for me
I like the xline but I agree way to heavy.

I like alot of bristles so that why I like this new brush I have an ova8 pole and with the gardiner brush I use u have to constantly change the angle of the brush but this new brush stops that and is around the same weight as the gardiner one.

I like the xline but I agree way to heavy.

I like alot of bristles so that why I like this new brush I have an ova8 pole and with the gardiner brush I use u have to constantly change the angle of the brush but this new brush stops that and is around the same weight as the gardiner one.
I have got so used to using the Xtreme sill brush that I found I can't use anything else, I found a brand-new Xtreme Dupont brush in my garage last week and tried it on a few houses last week and took it off as I didn't like it at all.

I have got so used to using the Xtreme sill brush that I found I can't use anything else, I found a brand-new Xtreme Dupont brush in my garage last week and tried it on a few houses last week and took it off as I didn't like it at all.
Is that the 35cm DuPont extrem or the 35cm DuPont extreme sill?
personally I prefer the 35cm DuPont extreme over the 35cm DuPont extreme sill version.

Quite the range. Guessing the heritage means flocked for leaded windows aka Tudor style houses?

Will stick with Gardiners for now I think as enjoy the supreme and prefer to use a brush bumper for brush stick longevity and customer sill protection.

BTW if anyone wants any orange xline 26cm brush bumpers I've got loads(10 or 12 maybe) for free. Hate to throw them away but found the orange marked sills so swapped all my clubs brushes to white Gardiner brush bumpers. But now use Gardiner supreme brushes so lots of xline brushes surplus to requirements as well as the orange bumpers.

PM me if anyone interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240303-234416.jpg
    Screenshot_20240303-234416.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 8
Recieved yesterday cracking brush live the 1.2mm pencil jets.

Lightweight and you can have two different types of jets in at once so ideal if you want to have a set of fan jets in for different types of glass just swap hose around.

View attachment 29747View attachment 29748
@marlowswindows have you got any update on how you are finding the Edge brush please? I'm very tempted to buy the Dupont and the Flocked one. They look very well designed and I have liked everything I've purchased from DA Components before. Thank you.

@marlowswindows have you got any update on how you are finding the Edge brush please? I'm very tempted to buy the Dupont and the Flocked one. They look very well designed and I have liked everything I've purchased from DA Components before. Thank you.
Hi mate yes good brush I've got the edge version but I'm more of a flocked bristle person.

The jets are the best thing about the brush best jets on the market.

1.2mm pencil jets exactly what I want.

Hi mate yes good brush I've got the edge version but I'm more of a flocked bristle person.

The jets are the best thing about the brush best jets on the market.

1.2mm pencil jets exactly what I want.
Thank you so much. I'm thinking of getting the Dupont and the Flocked (I think the flocked is called heritage, can't remember the DuPont's name). The v jets look very good and I also think adding the little pencil jets looked great. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, much appreciated ?

Back