Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di Vessel Connections.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Taps ordered . /emoticons/smile.png My tds reading is now 008 .! Do i refill the little cartridge inside the main Di cartridge.?

if that makes any sense

Im about to order some tulsion 115.

Ok just bought some resin . Had to clean windows today with a reading of 011 . When i got home i noticed it had shot up to 016. Probably made less than 800 ltrs of pure water. Is this normal.

Ordered 25 ltrs of tulsion 115. Think im gonna need it. at this rate in going to get through 25 ltres of resin every 8 weeks . Thats expensive.

Taps ordered . /emoticons/smile.png My tds reading is now 008 .! Do i refill the little cartridge inside the main Di cartridge.?

if that makes any sense

Im about to order some tulsion 115.
yer just take that out and refill that one.

Would be about £ 38 a month.

The cartridge i bought did come with resin but not sure of quality. Also as soon as i set up my ro system i sent the water through the di before flushing all carbon deposits away first..

Ordered 25 ltrs of tulsion 115. Think im gonna need it. at this rate in going to get through 25 ltres of resin every 8 weeks . Thats expensive.
Something not right there. What was the brand of resin you used before !!!!

Sounds like it could be a faulty DI Chamber or missing part !!!

Im not sure what the resin was when i purchased the di cartridge as it came with it. Got some 115 turning up in the morning so ill refill and see how long that lasts. Any advice or thoughts appreciated

Would be about £ 38 a month.

The cartridge i bought did come with resin but not sure of quality. Also as soon as i set up my ro system i sent the water through the di before flushing all carbon deposits away first..
it will be cheap stuff that was in it and thats why its not lasting. when you get the new stuff make sure you keep it in a air tight container to keep it longer and not let it dry out.

Back