Di Vessel Connections.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by andyc, Aug 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. andyc

andyc Member

Hi fellow window cleaners this is my first post as i need a question answered and cant find the answer anywhere on google .
    I have just recently purchased a Gardiner SLX and a pure freedom trolley which is all good . However i needed my RO system with DI.
    i purchased one a RO 200 and bought a seperate inline DI resin cartridge.
    what i actually want was to buy a 5-7l DI vessel and attach that to my RO, but the thing is I dont know how to connect the vessel to my RO.
    The ro connections are 1/4 tubing push fittings but the vessel comes with 1/2 inch hose pipe fittings. so my question is how can i attach a vessel to my RO system. any info appreciated and please escuse my ignorance , all answers appreciated.
    many thanks, Andy

Advertisement
  2. gto

gto Active Member

this is what i use, with a short piece of garden hose and 2 female hozelock connectors.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3a6bc03824 (this is the first picture i found, price is a bit high)

wilkinsons do some good hozelock copies for 99p, that what i have used for everything.

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

hi, what RO system are you using???

4. andyc

andyc Member

Hi thanks for your reply. So just to confirm do the di vessel have a 1/2 female garden hoselock on them. ?
    I am using a vyair ro 200gpd pumped. Thanks guys.

5. andyc

andyc Member

Hi thanks for your reply. So just to confirm do the di vessel have a 1/2 female garden hoselock on them. ?
    I am using a vyair ro 200gpd pumped. Thanks guys.

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats the same ro system i use! why would you want a 5-7l di on it????
    i have one of these on it and it works a treat, if you are using it daily you only need to chage it every 2 weeks! uses a lot less resin and saves money!
    http://www.vyair.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=92

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

this is a picture of my full set up!

Attached Files:

8. andyc

andyc Member

I nearly bought that one but didnt understand the conection fitments so bought a similar cartridge else where with the 1/4 tube push fit connector. I wanted the vessel to save bother refilling. I now understand you can get reducers but also that maybe the cartridge i got will be fine .
    It had taken me ages to decide what ro system to buy. How much water i would use etc. Everything i bought will turn up tomorrow should be fun.
    Thanks to rc and gto .

9. andyc

andyc Member

I bought that one but didnt understand the conection fitments so bought a similar cartridge else where the 1/4 tube push fit connector. I wanted the vessel to save bother refilling. I now understand you can get reducers but also that maybe the cartridge i got will be fine .
    It had taken me ages to decide what ro system to buy. How much water i would use etc. Everything i bought will turn up tomorrow should be fun.
    Thanks to rc and gto .

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

these are great systems if you have room to store water, they are slow at making pure water, 1lt in 3 minutes and thats pumped!
    mine is hooked upto a 1000lt tank and i fill up the van from the tank. if you have any problems setting it up juat ask.

before you connect the resin to it make sure you run water through the filters first!!

Advertisement