Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diesel water heater

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My son prefers his backpack even although the second hose reel is at his disposal. He doesn't have hose management issues using his backpack.

His runs all day and has never had a flat battery once. It does get charged over night.

Change of topic; Wow, it must be cold out there tonight. Its 7 o'clock and my diesel heater's frostat has just triggered the system to fire up.

My son prefers his backpack even although the second hose reel is at his disposal. He doesn't have hose management issues using his backpack.

His runs all day and has never had a flat battery once. It does get charged over night.

Change of topic; Wow, it must be cold out there tonight. Its 7 o'clock and my diesel heater's frostat has just triggered the system to fire up.
I have half a tank of water left today and it’s 48 degrees ,the back of the van is frost  free the windows and front screen are frozen solid ???

Don't let @steve garwood know you have hot water ?

I've been thinking about hot water for a while, especially the last few cold weeks. I have a waterworks system could I add hot water to that current system or would I need a new purpose built hot water system such as pure freedom or grippa?

I've been thinking about hot water for a while, especially the last few cold weeks. I have a waterworks system could I add hot water to that current system or would I need a new purpose built hot water system such as pure freedom or grippa?
You should be able to get a hot water system fitted on any system, as long as you have the room for the box it goes in.

Yes you can add a boiler system to it quite easily , both the ones you have named would work well we have the Grippatank one .

Anyone that has a battery per operator and then a further battery needed for hot water. Do yous charge the batteries at night with 3 separate chargers ? 

Anyone that has a battery per operator and then a further battery needed for hot water. Do yous charge the batteries at night with 3 separate chargers ? 
The batteries are joined together so charge at the same rate together .we have two AGM haze 180 gell extra heavy duty  batteries per van running up to 3 pumps , 2 electric reels , and 9 kw boiler 8 hours a day .

The batteries are joined together so charge at the same rate together .we have two AGM haze 180 gell extra heavy duty  batteries per van running up to 3 pumps , 2 electric reels , and 9 kw boiler 8 hours a day .
I seem to be having issues with my 9kw boiler recently, its 4 years old in April, its started shutting it self down around midday/afternoon. My front stat only works occasionally too!

I think I may have diagnosed it as a battery issue, most mornings I switch it on via controller it starts up fine, do have the odd day where I have to try a couple of times.

Sometimes bat flashes on controller, if I keep the engine running later in the day its fine. 

My reels seem to be very slow also, there fine when engine is on. 

3 batteries in the van, and split relay.

I seem to be having issues with my 9kw boiler recently, its 4 years old in April, its started shutting it self down around midday/afternoon. My front stat only works occasionally too!

I think I may have diagnosed it as a battery issue, most mornings I switch it on via controller it starts up fine, do have the odd day where I have to try a couple of times.

Sometimes bat flashes on controller, if I keep the engine running later in the day its fine. 

My reels seem to be very slow also, there fine when engine is on. 

3 batteries in the van, and split relay.
What amp hour batteries do you have and how old are they ? Sounds like they might need replacing this cold weather will sort out any batteries that are last there best .

Latest Posts

Back