Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Payment reminder text.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

I have got rid of all the numpties on my round as I have gone along, so all the folk the folk I have are good eggs. But as you will get with busy people I have many that are slow to pay, and that forget, so does anyone have a nice polite standard reminder text I can copy. I want to avoid a personal question text, and definitely no threat- just something impersonal, almost automated, that will jog their memory. Any ideas?

I just text a standard "Hi..just a reminder your windows were cleaned last (add day here)

If you have already paid please let me know as i can't find any record of it from my bank/paypal

Regards

Dave "

Everyone seems fine with that as if they message and say they have paid that's fine and if they haven't i usually get the oh sorry i forgot text

Hi #####, it's Dale here from ######## the window cleaner I hope all's well your end? Just a reminder that your payment for your clean is now due many thanks Dale

I just text a standard "Hi..just a reminder your windows were cleaned last (add day here)If you have already paid please let me know as i can't find any record of it from my bank/paypal

Regards

Dave "

Everyone seems fine with that as if they message and say they have paid that's fine and if they haven't i usually get the oh sorry i forgot text
Thats pretty much word for word what I say now.:thumbsup:

Hi #####, it's Dale here from ######## the window cleaner I hope all's well your end? Just a reminder that your payment for your clean is now due many thanks Dale
Thats nicely worded mate.

Dear Customer, should you not wish to worry about your home burning down with you asleep in bed I suggest you pay you window cleaner more promptly. Have a great night! Many thanks. :devil:
...theres always one :rolleyes:

I'm just waiting for Boar to chime in with "Pay up you ugly *unt!"/emoticons/biggrin.png

Proverb.........fools and money..........?

And can I just say for England to be in with a chance of 'winning' at any sport first they would need to get to a final.

Comments like this make me glad not to be English Tolish. /emoticons/tongue.png

Proverb.........fools and money..........?
And can I just say for England to be in with a chance of 'winning' at any sport first they would need to get to a final.

Comments like this make me glad not to be English Tolish. /emoticons/tongue.png
It was in reference to the recent rugby game.

Whats your nationality again Green? Kiwi wasnt it?

I would love to go to nz again..love my fly fishing

Wasn't in to fishing when i went before..was my young gonna travel the world era..did oz, nz and bali in one sitting

someone my ol mum knows had a stab at settling in NZ in retirement. it didnt work out but for the life of me i cant remember what was wrong wi the place. was it bugs? weather ? the people? whatever it was it was pretty serious

this was a couple of retirees couldnt wait to leave not been there 6 months .

This one goes out after 7 days, always does the trick for me… Hello, We still have not received payment of £(Fee) for your window clean done on "Date". Please make payment when you can thank you.

Hi ------, just a reminder about your windows.

Thanks, Martin - Spectrum Window Cleaning.

It's pretty much copy n paste and the response is ususally along the lines of...

Hi Martin, thanks for the reminder, will sort it tonight x.

Latest Posts

Back