Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY water fed poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol mine are still there, but just peel it off with the help of a sharp knife and whip the glue off with wd40 or meths I reckon.
same here, it just wears off in the ends, but while its on there it helps you grip the pole when undoing and doing it up! its to much hassle to take it off, then you got to make sure you get all the glue off!

just leave it on! no shame in using that pole!

yer i hate that, but what ever pole u have you will still get all that problem! thats why i like my air line pole, but it takes a little getting used to on how to handle it!! what part of cambs u from?

The sections can spin around sometimes, I prefer the flip open clamps, slide section up then close clamp.. Can be a pain sometimes doing the Harris pole screw things..

The sections can spin around sometimes, I prefer the flip open clamps, slide section up then close clamp.. Can be a pain sometimes doing the Harris pole screw things..
these only start to spin due to someone over tighten them all the time, it wears the plastic clamps out, my unger pole had the twist lock and got nearly a years use out of it before replacing them!

Latest Posts

Back