Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

do you put the cleaning liquid onto the applicator or into the water?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rugby your right full week and bucket has not been out of the van , so much easier and quicker not having to bend down to dip applicator .WCW stuffed up and sent belt instead of sprayer but was sorted y next day . Biggest problem is stopping it coming off belt when bending to do patio doors but will try modifying it . Have to work with less soap in mixture or it tends to leave lines when working in the sun .
Yes, I remember now, coming off the belt also. Best suppliers I have found is Windowcleaning stuff;

https://www.windowcleaningstuff.co.uk/rubber/1110-facelift-razrblade-red-squeegee-rubber.html

I've been using the soap on the glass method like polzn bladz, it is working quite well apart from dribbling most of the soap all over the window sill.

A couple of days ago I had somewhat of a bog brainwave, the other half has just started using dove foaming body wash, so I nicked the old bottle and filled it 3:1 with ecover and rinse aid. It works like a dream stays on the glass and doesn't run if you leave it a bit and more of a foam than liquid.

e0814b4e133e8ba11971ebf41ee00e71.jpg

I was taught to put it inside the applicator, then scrub with hand until it goes all nice an soapy. Does seam to last for hours and hours that way. 

Back