Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DuPont Xtreme - First Impressions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Marko067

Received my DuPont Xtreme brush for trialling today. Worked with regular natural hybrid Xtreme this morning and switched to the DuPont for the afternoon. 

First impressions are that this is a really nice brush. First off I did a number of leaded windows and it is much better on these than the standard version. It is far less agressive on the lead. Almost didn’t notice the brush running over the lead. The DuPont bristles feel smoother on the glass than the regular white ones. I also tackled a number of windows with slug trails all over them and it worked well here too.

This is early days but if this brush lasts as well as the natural hybrid I think I’ve found a new favourite brush!

I got mine today , only tried one window in my house which was cleaned yesterday so looking forward to a days work tomorrow with it ?

Mine should be here Thursday along with extrem pole, the ultimate DuPont is good on diamond leaded but for square leaded I still change over to my flock as I find it much better . 

@Marko067 what leaded did you try  on diamond or square?

Mainly diamonds this afternoon plus a couple of what I think they call ‘square double gothic’ jobbies. It is true diamonds are usually less of a problem but there is a noticeable difference in the feel of the brush as it passes over the lead. Seems to just glide over it.

Loved my day with the brush . What a difference feeling less fatigued compared to an ultimate. Slides over the glass like ice 

Mine should be here Thursday along with extrem pole, the ultimate DuPont is good on diamond leaded but for square leaded I still change over to my flock as I find it much better . 

@Marko067 what leaded did you try  on diamond or square?

Tried it on a load of different leaded designs today. No problems to report so far. It is far easier to use on leaded windows than any other mono brush I’ve tried.

This is a really nice brush. I seriously hope Alex adds this to the Gardiner brush range.

Tried it on a load of different leaded designs today. No problems to report so far. It is far easier to use on leaded windows than any other mono brush I’ve tried.

This is a really nice brush. I seriously hope Alex adds this to the Gardiner brush range.
My first proper day with the extreme DuPont today only received yesterday your recommendations have always been spot on in the past. ?

Back