Eastern Trading Vacuum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by J.D, Jun 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. J.D

J.D Banned

One For Smurf.

Where is the best place to purchase new 50mm gutter hosing for the eastern trading vac? Is there a good alternative to E.T`s own hosing?

Also, is it difficult to replace the motors on the ET vac when they eventually go belly up? Is it worth the hassle?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You can buy spare motors & brushes too also the identical new vac from this website dirt cheap. http://www.coveva.co.uk/car-valet/3-motor-vacuum-cleaner.html
    Motors/brushes are a bit fiddly to change but not impossible to do. If you are not that way inclined then maybe best to get someone to change them for you.

Regarding hoses I'm still using my original Omni gutter vac 51mm hose so best shop around for the best deal on the net.

Hope this helps JD?

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Got mine from cleaning spot mate I've got an ETS vac too mate but the hose cost me around £100!!!

Advertisement