Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Deflated

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

Feeling a bit deflated this week canvassing not going well at all it's really peeing me off /emoticons/tongue.png .

Does anybody else ever feel like this?

You'll get days like this Paul. It'll start by something small going wrong and this will put you in a negative frame of mind and ruin the rest of the day. At the risk of sounding like a hippy, you've got to stay positive man! This is easier said than done sometimes but keeping your chin up is the only way to go. Try to brush off the bad things and move on to better things.

Anyway, you've got your new website to look forward to!! /emoticons/tongue.png

That has cheered me up, the other one was really doing my head in and taking alot of my time.

ohhh your secret is out lol /emoticons/tongue.png

dont worry fella its early days

set yourself a 2-3 year target plan

like iv set myself a simple plan to have over 150 custys and earn roughly 2k a month in 2 years with some work rdy for rainy days

this year is going to be a massive learning curve for both of us and tbh we aint doing to bad are we really :]

Not doing to bad but im not doing good enough, feel like I'm bothering people when knocking doors as I hate answering to canvessers myself, I need to get over it.

Back