Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fitting Pump Hose To Hose Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scrim it

I need a fitting/ adapter that fits onto my hose reel from my pump. The connection on the hose reel is a thin metal male inlet which spins when the hose reel spins. I need to connect a hozelock fitting onto this. Is there some type of adapter fitting and what is it called.

Thanks

Love to help dude but dont recognise the fitting, I'm a bodger anyway so would just heat a hose and push it on, clamp it and job would be a gooden.

Same as above,I'd bodge it,micro bore 8 mm hose or mini hose off ro units,slide into one another off ya hose n jubilee all together to make a reducer,just a fawt what I'd do

Ignore those jokers they don't know what they are rambling on about /emoticons/tongue.png.

What I would do is jumble clip hose on to a male hozelock nipple. Then I would use a female connection. That will me you can use the hose reel /emoticons/wink.png

Gardiner poles systems do quick lock metal connectors. I strongly recommend you fit those.

Ignore those jokers they don't know what they are rambling on about /emoticons/tongue.png.

What I would do is jumble clip hose on to a male hozelock nipple. Then I would use a female connection. That will mean you can use the hose reel /emoticons/wink.png

Gardiner poles systems do quick lock metal connectors. I strongly recommend you fit those.

Thanks for the replies. I would have jubilee clipped it but as it will be spinning a lot I didn't think it would last.

What I would do is jumble clip hose on to a male hozelock nipple. Then I would use a female connection. That will me you can use the hose reel /emoticons/wink.png

So do you mean that I should get one of these and it will fit onto the reel

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Quick-Release-Metal-Pole-Hose-Plug-to-5mm-barb-QRM_5_BARB.html

Jubilee clip onto the hose reel shaft.

Then match with that nipple.

Ideally you want half inch not 5mm.

I know what you are saying. But i don't think you have much choice.

The connection that will wear out will be the nipple and female connector. Not the hose/jubilee connection.

Back