Facebook likes wanted!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by dave83, Apr 23, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dave83

dave83 Member

Hi Everyone, I've started to get a few customers, i just need some help as i would like to boost my facebook likes before listing in local buy/for sale sites.
    So far, i have liked Green Pro's, lgb vision and east fife window cleanings pages using my personal name.
    Ideally if you could like my page D.W.C Window Cleaning using a personal name or using fellow window cleaning pages- anythings a bonus!
    Likewise, if you would like me to like your page to boost it i am happy to.

Thanks
    Dave.

Advertisement
  2. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Where's the link to your Facebook page?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Hey Dave. Bit of a pointless exercise mate. By liking your page all that will do is show your page on my timeline every time you post something.
    Sorry but I dont need a window cleaner.
    Do what most do. Put an ad in the buy sell pages.
    'Competition, like and share our page blah blah. We will pick one random person for a free window clean each month from all thise that like and share.'
    Make sure your random person is always the easiesr one to clean.

That is more relevant as then it is people in your area of opperation that see the posts you do.

Good luck.

4. dave83

dave83 Member

D.W.C Window Cleaning

thankyou everyone, saw a rival window cleaner pull into a road i do, gave him the nod, 2 minutes later he went to the bottom of the road and turned round and drove off.

5. dave83

dave83 Member

Love your tactics Greenpro!, pick the closest customer to your house, check that she talks to her friends whilst picking up the kids from school and should spread like wildfire!

6. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

What Green says is right. Just keep on at the Facebook groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement