Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Your video is great mate by the way, I'm up and running with my Facebook page thanks to you, just a question though, how often do you post your business up on the group pages you have joined?I'm literally joining as many as I can and posting my business and the link to my page, but is doing this once enough or should I be doing this daily? Weekly?
I would personally do it once in every 24hr period but thats only down to snotty admins in the for sale groups .

The best times are around 9am and 11am and 6pm and 9pm .

So if you can bump twice a day that would be ideal .

Im glad you have found use of the video and hope it gains you some good work .

So would you say being very selective in groups you join is key? Because if I'm a member of say 30+ groups posting every day twice is going to be a bit of a mission, I've found some groups with like 2,000 members and others with only 490 so obviously the first would be better, but would you just do the second one anyway?

its totally down to personal preference on how many times you want to bump it but look at it like this !

1 ) you can go out knocking on a random area and not pick a job up all night that takes what say 3 hrs per night

2 ) if you are just sat at home watching tv you may as well actively promote your own business

It takes me around an hr to 2 hrs to bump all my posts in each group im in in my video it shows me posting in 1 group i then stop recording then bang straight away an

enquiry even if that job is only £10 every 4 weeks you have just earnt £10 for sitting on your **** .

you can get better than that lol .

it doesn't matter what groups you join to be honest .

but remember the more people in a group the more chance of someone seeing your post but on the other hand the more people posting after your post

so you may say your post may get further and further down the list .

but heres a tip when someone gets in touch asking for a quote look at their profile and see what other groups they are members off and see what groups they post in

then look and see if you think its worthwhile joining those groups too .

its totally down to personal preference on how many times you want to bump it but look at it like this !

1 ) you can go out knocking on a random area and not pick a job up all night that takes what say 3 hrs per night

2 ) if you are just sat at home watching tv you may as well actively promote your own business

It takes me around an hr to 2 hrs to bump all my posts in each group im in in my video it shows me posting in 1 group i then stop recording then bang straight away an

enquiry even if that job is only £10 every 4 weeks you have just earnt £10 for sitting on your **** .

you can get better than that lol .

it doesn't matter what groups you join to be honest .

but remember the more people in a group the more chance of someone seeing your post but on the other hand the more people posting after your post

so you may say your post may get further and further down the list .

but heres a tip when someone gets in touch asking for a quote look at their profile and see what other groups they are members off and see what groups they post in

then look and see if you think its worthwhile joining those groups too .
Most groups have rules on bumping, generaly its every 24 hours but there is the odd one that have 12 hours or unlimted.
2 hours?

If you look at the group page there should be a magnifying glass on the top right hand side. Click on it and search your name. It should then bring a list of all your posts. Click on the first one and just bump it like that. It will save you searching through each group to look for your add.

Most groups have rules on bumping, generaly its every 24 hours but there is the odd one that have 12 hours or unlimted.

2 hours?

If you look at the group page there should be a magnifying glass on the top right hand side. Click on it and search your name. It should then bring a list of all your posts. Click on the first one and just bump it like that. It will save you searching through each group to look for your add.
I know mate but when you are on as many as me then it takes its time to bump em all .

you obviously havent watched my gaining work from facebook video have you ?

I know mate but when you are on as many as me then it takes its time to bump em all .

you obviously havent watched my gaining work from facebook video have you ?
Im sure it was me that brought the idea up if memory serves me right . Ive seen it. Ive got wel over 50 and it takes me about 15 mins to post in them all

Im sure it was me that brought the idea up if memory serves me right . Ive seen it. Ive got wel over 50 and it takes me about 15 mins to post in them all
How so quick? It takes me about 5 mins for upload my flyer!!! Lol

I just open all the groups up in separate tabs and the go on each one and copy and paste my ad and post it, it's fast I know that

See myself what I do is type in window and it bring my ad up so just bump it like that save reposting

As some of these people who run the for sale pages think they own facebook to hear em talk .

How so quick? It takes me about 5 mins for upload my flyer!!! Lol
When its uploaded, thats it. All you need to do is search for it using the magnfying glass then comment on it. There realy no need to upload it again mate

Back