FAO backpack users

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Paul, Jun 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

How far do you turn your pump up on your backpack mine are wcw ones I think I've had I slightly low.

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

I have mine on low & use a controller tap to alter the flow. I litrerly have it so it just ticks over.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Where do you put your tap? At the end if your pole or backpack, I have a tap on my pack but can never reach it lol
    Mine doesn't seem to put enougth water out on low it streaks :-/

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I have mine on the highest level and i use aqua-adapter

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Are they good mark? And do they save water I seem to use quite a lot ive never really noticed with my last employer how much water was used so have nothing to really compare it to, but somebody put you should earn £1 per litre well if that's the case I'm well undercutting myself

6. Posh

Posh Hero

I've got mine on the backpack but yes coz of that reason I'm always running back to turn it off. I'm gonna change it to end of pole I think. I have mine just so it's coming out the jets fairly straight but to be honest I'm not sure if that's right but it works ok. No complaints yet.

7. mark m

mark m Hero

the average user would use approx 350lt of water a day so a £1 lt rubbish i do love the aqau adapter and yes they save water

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Could you cable tie the pole hose half way up the first section where you would have your hands so it would be easier to kink? I think it would be a good invention to have flow controller at your finger tips

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Kinking the hose. Never thought of that. Thanks Belfast. Save me keep running to my controller.

10. Paul

Paul Guest

That's a good idea BC I'm forever clambering to grab it I'm gonna give that a go.

Advertisement