Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fed up of window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you're a hoot at parties
you didnt get it? i was quoting a line from a famous film that id just been watching "i heard you were something special,,,, but iv come to the conclusion youre nothing,,,you couldnt move in on a sophisticated west end operation,the doorman would boot you round the back."

its al

l jokey , however ,be straight with me for a mo,,,,,, your biz really IS a tuppenny hapenny operation is" nt it? oh i know you try to flannel folk with your talk of travelling the length and breadth but anyone whose been in this biz a decent amount of time senses a **** talkin holy joe
[/QUOTE

We do work from Cornwall to London on commercial contracts and have been doing this since 2003 , I don’t personally do it anymore but it’s still my contracts . What ones choose to do little or a lot is up to them , I certainly don’t have to worry about paying the bills that’s all ime interested in 😉

To be honest the forum has gone down hill used to be really good at getting advice now it just seems a competition to see who earns most etc.

For me if spruce and ched left the forum they would be no point coming on always have time to help and have alot of knowledge

To be honest the forum has gone down hill used to be really good at getting advice now it just seems a competition to see who earns most etc.

For me if spruce and ched left the forum they would be no point coming on always have time to help and have alot of knowledge

lol that’s funny coming from someone who has only been a member since August this year 😂

No offence taken mate.

It was the advice regarding doing additionals full time instead of windows was what I was after & I understand now that the bread and butter money is needed. Some things were just taken out of context you have said some fair and stern words and I appreciate it.

Have a good rest of your weekend
I think it's all relevant, to give a broader view, it's all applicable to running a successful business, yes I may have been blunt, but that's me no insult meant at all, sometimes we need blunt and open to make us evaluate things.

But void all the bull 💩 from two members on here and take on board input from members with valuable input and those who have openly been running businesses for 10 years plus

I think it's all relevant, to give a broader view, it's all applicable to running a successful business, yes I may have been blunt, but that's me no insult meant at all, sometimes we need blunt and open to make us evaluate things.

But void all the bull 💩 from two members on here and take on board input from members with valuable input and those who have openly been running businesses for 10 years plus
I can only see one member... The other one blocked me.... Unless I'm the other one.... surely not IG!

No it’s understandable mate, I was seeing things from my perspective only really. What you have said makes sense and now I’m looking at the alternatives and seeing what makes sense for myself and the business going forward whether that’s letting him go or not.

The thread ended up winding me up after the first few good replies tbh it started just becoming a war so I’ve asked for it to be taken down by the moderators.

Cheers for the input though giant it’s much appreciated

No it’s understandable mate, I was seeing things from my perspective only really. What you have said makes sense and now I’m looking at the alternatives and seeing what makes sense for myself and the business going forward whether that’s letting him go or not.

The thread ended up winding me up after the first few good replies tbh it started just becoming a war so I’ve asked for it to be taken down by the moderators.

Cheers for the input though giant it’s much appreciated
Thats the way threads have always gone on here mate. The first few responses have the good stuff in. Beyond that it follows the mood of the forum. It's a strangely argumentative one at the moment. Perhaps because of the lack of moderators. I'll be honest usually things need to go much further before a thread even gets locked, let alone removed. Threads like this are mainly a healthy debate and keep a forum alive.

Thats the way threads have always gone on here mate. The first few responses have the good stuff in. Beyond that it follows the mood of the forum. It's a strangely argumentative one at the moment. Perhaps because of the lack of moderators. I'll be honest usually things need to go much further before a thread even gets locked, let alone removed. Threads like this are mainly a healthy debate and keep a forum alive.
Definitely mate, it started off well then turned into an ego war at some point.

Definitely mate, it started off well then turned into an ego war at some point.
The "other" forum often turns to willy waving. This place was always much better at avoiding that in my experience. Threads like this really do provide some valuable information for others though. Don't let it bother you, take what you want from it and ignore the rest. If someone is too much for you just block them like that new chap did to me.

The "other" forum often turns to willy waving. This place was always much better at avoiding that in my experience. Threads like this really do provide some valuable information for others though. Don't let it bother you, take what you want from it and ignore the rest. If someone is too much for you just block them like that new chap did to me.
Yeah the other forum is a load of poop that’s why I came to hear to ask for advice and for opinions.

I’ve got thick skin mate I’m 23 I’m going to make a lot of mistakes and learn from them. Often don’t get the response I’d like to hear but it is what it is take it on the chin and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back