Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Baileys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt Barnett

Just a question.. Has anyone herd of baileys wfp system?? Someone is selling a set up but I Google baileys wfp & nothing comes up.. I'm guessing it's one of these Chinese systems that people are putting in to vans & selling them off trying to make a good profit.. If someone has herd of it could you please let me know if it's worth looking in to more.. Thanks

Hi yes I bought my van fully kitted out wfp. From Baileyswfpsystems it's a guy called Joe who sells the vans and systems and I would highly recommend him and his company. I'm new to window cleaning and he gave me free training with the wfp and offers a great aftercare service I always phone him for advice etc. He is in the process of building a website and dose have a Facebook page.

Forgot to mention Joe is a former window cleaner and builds the system s he seems to be well experienced with wfp equipment.
Ebay.. He has a few vans on the.. A Ford connect & a vauxhall combo..

I just cant seem to find the company name for baileys.

How well does it filter? How long have you had it for & is the any pump problems? Do you know if the systems are hard or soft water.. Also the van.. Have you had any troubles with it yet. Thanks for your comments

All I know about Baileys is fill glass with crushed ice. Hafl Baileys and half Ammoretto. Now sit back and enjoy the day. /emoticons/smile.png)
I read your post about ubik I've never herd of it before.. I've been cleaning for 4 years now with wfp I currently work for a very busy company & we do alot of new & once off cleans cold water systems we have.. I use a 650 litre ionic with streamline poles.. I've told the boss about ubik & we are now looking in to it. I'm currently looking to start up for myself but unsure on how much I spend. Do I fork out 5k for a second hand van or do I buy a second hand van & a new system or do I go cheap as I've seen a van + full set up for 1600 & go with that for a year to see how things go..

I have had the van since February with no problems at all I know that his mechanic checks the any new vans over because they obviously wouldn't want to spend time effort and money putting a system into a knackered van. And the van I purchased of him was set up for soft water areas bit he put me an ro in as I'm in a hard water area so I think they will set up the wfp systems to suit your requirements.

Latest Posts

Back