Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finally Getting Round To Posting.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats a bit strong really when they only trying to make a living
I disagree! Cold doorstep callers are as annoying as cold telephone callers! I could chin them with a piece of 4x4 sometimes!

Unless they are attractive young females on JD's doorstep then he might just listen to what they have to say :Image13:

I disagree! Cold doorstep callers are as annoying as cold telephone callers! I could chin them with a piece of 4x4 sometimes!

They always seem to be ugly spotty faced kids that come knocking on my door smurf! I can only ever remember one time when a gorgeous bit knocked on my door & i listened to her sales patter for at least 20mins! She eventually lost heart when she noticed i couldnt keep eye contact! :Image13:

JD you would of canvassed when you first started out surely, we have all done it at one point
I relied on newspaper ads, yellow pages, word of mouth, working on saturdays & cards in letterboxes when i started off. I never went knocking on doors! I hate people knocking on my door and trying to sell me something, so i would rather not do the same! Jehovah's , electricity sellers, gardening services etc etc etc , i can see them coming a mile off!

Latest Posts

Back