Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Fascia and Soffit clean - Need help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What’s it like if it dries on glass or plastics in the sun ?. I did a job years ago with TFR and ruined a conservatory turned it to yellow looked like someone had varnished it , used Virosol ever since and never had any problems with that .
As promised, excuse the crumpled paper 

20200621_142729.jpg

Thanks for that doesn’t say anything about not letting it dry , but dont like the bit about cars and washing especially with staff , think I will stick to the Virosol for  now , dont want to damage another conservatory ?????
Yeah if you are using a backpack to apply the spray drift would be a fair bit, it does say " WE Advise copious amounts of water to rinse all the chemical product off " I interpret that as don't let it dry on if copious amounts of water are needed but no different than having to fully rinse away virosol or something similar 

That's very strange as one of the biggest applications for TFR is cleaning vehicles. I can understand, to agree, with the caustic version but not with the standard.
The thing is though it's been made as a upvc cleaner so it's maybe more relevant to be cautious around cars especially if a car gets covered and the user doesn't realise and it drys on and damages the car paintwork which would potentially be a very expensive mistake but I also wouldn't allow the use of any detergent of any kind to dry on a car even when I wash my wifes care or my van with car shampoo it isn't advised to allow it to dry on or wash a car on a hot sunny day ?

Latest Posts

Back