Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First softwash job booked in !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jobs done today - went as well as i could have hoped. I went and re inspected the chimney first - noticed some blemishes and pint splatters behind the base - this was green light to apply a small bit of hypo to that area and leave it while i got on with the back wall of the house - the back wall was pretty bad with red / green algae covering it. Anyway bonnymans package was damaged in transit so no surfactant today - in the end i just didn't use any rather than bodge it and make some toxic gas mix. After doing the back wall i checked the chimney and it didn''t react badly at all to the mix so i went ahead and applied behind using the nozzle on lowest setting which is surprisingly accurate / very little spillage. 

Pics below pretty pleased with my day also managed a gutter clean afterward   for new PB earnings for the day ? Thanks everyone for the advice - still wasn't as prepared as i would have liked but definitely learnt a lot today - next time i would have a face visor mask and  a gas mask for sure (wallss were very close access so quite a lot of fumes / spray)

w1.jpeg

w2.jpeg

w3.jpeg

w4.jpeg

w5.jpeg

Back