Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trying The New Flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dodger

Just been out for a couple of hours flyering, I'm doing it with the ones below and just doing it for a test to see if it works or not. I'm doing it the way we discussed a while back, putting on it if they're interested pop it in window at a certain time and I'll knock. I've done 2 totally different types of area about 3 miles apart as well to see if 1 is better than the other, 1 is council estate with small houses and the other is a whole rural village with various sizes from small up to almost stately home size. Gonna see how this pans out.

Theres a big tick on the back for them to put in their window by the way, not the whole flyer.

flyerjuly.jpg

Looking good dodger, what does it say under ONLY I would like to try something like that I've always thought something like that would work due to the fact they know the price and they don't have to call a strange number

Is that sarcasm, they don't call it the lowest form of wit for nothing /emoticons/biggrin.png

It's a name, one that I could use that was simple and to the point. For your information mate yes window cleaning in itself is pretty eco friendly but as window cleaners go I am seriously eco friendly..

That's good dodg. Did you make it yourself???
Yeah mate it's just text so pretty simple, 4 on an A4 sheet. Original idea was posted by someone else on here and I just adapted it a tiny bit.

Keep us posted on if they work or not mate.
I will mate, I'm hoping they do.
If it matches facebook I'll be happy, 4 more so far from ads last night. I only put 30 flyers in each area as well so numbers won't be particularly high but any success is good for me.

I don't plan to go 100% wfp Chip, backpack is just for hard to reach. Also I have a plan lol, if and when I decide to do more wfp it won't be until I can harvest enough rainwater and store it and batteries will be charged with solar panels. All customers will be approached and given some nice speech and those that still want trad will get trad.

I wasn't nominated for member of month in June for nothing you know. hahahahaha

I like it /emoticons/biggrin.png

I like how you put a tick on the back so they put tick in window aswell. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back