fixing the price for December?

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by Williams Jet Wash, Aug 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

Hi all

I have been dreaming up ways of having a jam packed december 2016 one of my ideas is fixing the price for a conservatory clean at £99 the snag is you have to book within next 30 days? i know i might get lumbered with a real humdinger but if you have nothing on in december? £99 is better than £0? any thoughts or any other tried and tested offers you have? thanks Jake see file below i thought i may add it to all social media with this offer

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Spring into summer are when I am getting asked for connys, December with it's short daylight no one is really bothered.
    Perhaps booking them now whilst they can see they're shite is the way forward.

Good luck.

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

not much conny work in december and tbh .... if they book now ... and u turn up in december wen there skint /... oh il have to cancel that there sorry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

Yeah perhaps I better take a small deposit

5. Paul Gard

Paul Gard Newcomer

Lot,s of people have family around at xmas, so they won't want a filthy conny, otherwise the in laws will slate them, should be no shortage of cleans.

6. padman

padman Active Member

Why would you want your con cleaned in the winter is beyond me. Most of most customers if it gets cold close it down, until the spring and then think about a clean. You do a clean say in December come all that **** weather in Jan & feb and it will need doing again.

7. Paul Gard

Paul Gard Newcomer

Just done a con yesterday for a customer who is having a Xmas party this weekend, and has work colleagues coming! So must be clean.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

8. 4Weekly

4Weekly Banned

i dont think december is when people are skint, its january for me when i find customers a nightmare to pay up.

9. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Here's another thing, a conny roof is not a one off, it is a maintenance job.

Once done right, a quick go over with the WFP every six months and you're on top of it.

Once they have paid £150 +++ to have it done then £40 for a maintenance job seems very little to them every six months.

Get them booked on the regular schedule! October and again late March most of mine.

10. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

agree iwe maintain a clean house for customers its easier to upsell

Advertisement