Flyer

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark m, Jun 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Might give you some ideas

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I managed to get it on after ruddy ages anyway what do you think got one more i will put on soon if i remember how to do it lol .

3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Ha ha, Mark I dont mean to be mean, but dont tell me you paid somebody - I really mean that in a nice way. The calibre of our services, gosh Im shocked - I will send you some samples privately

4. mark m

mark m Hero

What is wrong with the flyers ?,there is only a few changes i am going to make .I think the price is great plus free artwork.

5. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hey mate send me your email and Ill send you some samples of stuff.

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Erm, windowcleaningservices ought to stand out more and I think font for main text makes it look too busy and hard to read. Apart from that ok.

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Catherine What's wrong with the flyer?? Seriously that's 100 better than the one I have can I see some of the samples you have pls :D

8. Catherine

Catherine Guest

No photos, Ive I could post on here the amount of flyers that we have designed for window cleaners - I would be shot, thats why Im saying to OP to mail me weve got samples, because ours are done by graphic designers Paul - who know what their doing, not to say that nobody else does, they whack them out because its their job

9. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Yes Paul send me your email

10. Catherine

Catherine Guest

This is always tricky for me, as I work with designers, who are not expensive ?30 quid for a properly designed job, and I would think that would be the better way to go than rather stressing yourselve out with ideas, just get a designer in. They will do a great job, less stress and for ?30 why struggle

Advertisement