Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forum app

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jack of all trades, master of none... Essentially some of the jobs I've accepted were bad choices. Take selling cars for example, lasted a month ?
Think I could come close to beating you on number of jobs.

Car valeting, receptionist, pot washer in pizza takeaway, leafleter, petrol station cashier, 3 factory jobs (one making bins one making window frames and one making business cards), army, 3 call centres (2 ppi sales, debt management sales), Amazon warehouse, show jumping course builder, bar staff, door to door double glazing sales, and finally window cleaning. And I'm 29.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I could come close to beating you on number of jobs.

Car valeting, receptionist, pot washer in pizza takeaway, leafleter, petrol station cashier, 3 factory jobs (one making bins one making window frames and one making business cards), army, 3 call centres (2 ppi sales, debt management sales), Amazon warehouse, show jumping course builder, bar staff, door to door double glazing sales, and finally window cleaning. And I'm 29.
I reckon I got this, I make that 17. So i've got.... 4 Factories - CD Packing, Packing tins, Palmer & Harvey and Sainsburys. Waiter. Pub manager for Wetherspoons (Several pubs but lets count this as one). Pub manager for an independent company. Carphone warehouse. Talk Talk. Recruitment consultant. get connected (Phone retailer). Tesco. Evans Halshaw. Fast Hosts. Night time receptionist. Sales manager for 2 driveway companies... Run by the same person but different products and 8 years apart. Brighthouse store manager and finally window cleaner.

I think thats it ?

I reckon I got this, I make that 17. So i've got.... 4 Factories - CD Packing, Packing tins, Palmer & Harvey and Sainsburys. Waiter. Pub manager for Wetherspoons (Several pubs but lets count this as one). Pub manager for an independent company. Carphone warehouse. Talk Talk. Recruitment consultant. get connected (Phone retailer). Tesco. Evans Halshaw. Fast Hosts. Night time receptionist. Sales manager for 2 driveway companies... Run by the same person but different products and 8 years apart. Brighthouse store manager and finally window cleaner.

I think thats it ?
2 more than me, but you've also got 4 years on me. ?

Happy update! I am super pleased to say our forum app is now back in the iOS App Store and updated! The new version of the app is version 7.1.9

Make sure you go update/install it now.

Click the link below on your phone to go direct to the app in the App Store. Don't forget to give the app a review! [emoji16]

https://appurl.io/jogdxp9c

Last edited by a moderator:
Back