Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friday Night Steak

WCF

Help Support WCF:

phaal is a grooms dinner if you take him to a curry house for his stag do, you have to lie and order one for everyone but what he doesnt realise is his is phaal the other 11 people had a madras.

to say he was sore the next few days was an understatement

I'm out with me boys tonight but will give the phaal a miss methinks. My eldest boy likes it but just one spoon full makes me go green :Image3:

Vindaloo after a few beers I find is hot enough for me :Image9:

Phaal is good gear.Had one and the side of my face went numb for a couple of hours.Thought I had had a stroke or something.Next day I had a Johnny Cash'' burning ring of fire'' :Image1: Indian I got that closed down now :Image6:

phaal is a grooms dinner if you take him to a curry house for his stag do, you have to lie and order one for everyone but what he doesnt realise is his is phaal the other 11 people had a madras.

to say he was sore the next few days was an understatement
He he good for next days wedding :Image4:

Never been interested in steak. Good meal for me is a good Indian.

This thread is making me hungry.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Bloody hell I've ordered an Indian. Picking it up in 30 mins.

Been so good on my diet and smurf /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I've had Macy's for my dinner and I was actually considering doing KFC for tea....I ended up slapping a couple of home made onion burgers on ze bbq,

I limit myself to 1 takeaway a week, 2 on a bad week...

my misses has a migrane today that means she will want macys 4 lunch woop woop lol cant wate she allways has mackys when she has migrane :Image3:shame she fiels like **** tho. ive bin ichin 4 a take out, we r on the helf kick at the mo :Image15:

Nice indian 2nyt. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

I've just worked out I'm allergic to either wheat or gluten, one of them is bringing me up in hives.... But I'm still going to throw loads of garlic naan bread down /emoticons/smile.png

We're having a BBQ tonight and an Indian tomorrow as there is a box of poppadoms calling my name out in the cupboard lol

The benefit of my good lady training as a chef when she left school equals me on dish washer dutie and great diners!!

Being allergic to wheat and gluten is killing me, can no longer eat my favourite foods, pizza, burgers, bacon butties, crisp butties, what the hells a man to do when he can't eat a crisp sandwich!!! I just ate some peri peri chicken wings, looked on the back, they contain dam wheat and gluten so now I'm itching like some sort of smack head

I know what the alergys like i cant eat onions as they contain ascorbic acid which gives me cronic indigestion. Whats the basis for most indians? I just take a perscription strength indegestion tablet and have a pint of milk to compensate. Wheat based products do the same.

There are loads of alternatives to wheat and gluten, have you been properly checked at the qwacks? its worth paying bupa for, just for a salt and vinegar crisp sarnie!!

Milk is my poison 1 glass 5mins later pains in the stomach and cold sweats :Image6: up to the throne and show time : :Image4: :''' the eye of the needle'''

I went they did a blood test, everything came back negative so I was in the clear,obviously not though, but the doctor did say I should do some tests myself so I have managed to figure out its the wheat and gluten that's doing it, it's the only thing I can narrow it down to.

My woman says there's a complete section at asda devoted to allergy free stuff so, happy days, hopefully crisp sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs all that can be back in ma belllllllayyyyyy, (said in the same accent as fat-basterd from Austin powers)

Back