Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friday Night Steak

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just waiting for damo to list a full menu on what he's having 2nyt
lol i noticed that last week thats 4 times as much as we order! goes to show he's earning too much!!

Haha, just ordered a fatttttt indian, chicken vindaloo sheet kebabs tandoori chicken,

Was ment to have an asda curry but they as run out

Food for me right now could not get any worse, im trying to find out what it is im allergic too.... I THOUGHT it was wheat and gluten, but now im starting to think its either soya or nuts....and this is a good thing, because ive not been able to eat pizza, curry, bisguits and chocolate, monster munch doritos! The list goes on,

The womans not too happy with me because i didnt like her homemade wheat gluten free pizza, it was disgusting, so thats me in the doghouse

Just reminded me,of to pick up my free curry as cleaned carpets at the new curry house,and they were so pleased got a free curry.

Can't beat dining out though but need a baby sitter doh!!

Well ****** to it ill take a pill, im having takeout
treat ur self m8 sod it lol i suffer frm interjestion from to mch cheese but some times i think sod it pizza 2 nte lol take some pills when it happens god i luv cheese but it hammers me :Image6:

Its a pain in the ass, ye ****** to it ive ordered, and if i come up in **** load of hives! It will be worth it after eating all this free from ******.

FYI free-from is a range they do in asda that is 'freefrom' wheat and gluten. And it is ****

Cheese is the best, dumo how you do it

I have to eat lactose free cheese and milk. Taste is not a strong point of these products but keeps me of the pot

I'm lucky that the only thing that seems to work properly in my knackered body apart from my ticker is me digestive system so for now I can eat what I like...Thank god :Image13:

I had left over spag bol on Caribbean wedges last night there made by mcain and if you like stuff a little spicy youl love these!

Does that mean Norm, then soya milk?
They take lactose which is sugar in the milk and take it out.Probably do the same with cheese and cream and sell it as lactose free dairy products.Tesco and sainsbury have a wee area for this .Soya milk is another alternative Catherine but tastes :Image2: :Image2: lactose free tastes :Image2: slightly better

I'm lucky that the only thing that seems to work properly in my knackered body apart from my ticker is me digestive system so for now I can eat what I like...Thank god :Image13:
Ya lucky hallion Have a big double cheese pizza and be happy :Image3:

me an the other half dident get take out this week went out in sted but i had a gormay cheese buger with blue cheese i was ok 4 about an hour then came the interjustin so had to buy a cupple bottles of henery weston cider that cleared it luckly other wise i would of bin up all nite in pain lol

Latest Posts

Back