Funniest Or Most Annoying Cancellation

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by alex1987, Jun 24, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. alex1987

alex1987 Member

We all get customers cancel on us, but sometimes it gets you right angry with the rubbish excuses people give. What stories have you been told as a reason for cancelling?

Funniest one I had was because a customers dog kept knocking itself out on the glass when I would clean the windows in excitement.

The most annoying one was a customer of 5 years, left a post-it note on the window saying please stop cleaning windows, husband will do it. the husband was 30st and bad legs.

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Hahaha I like the dog story that's classic. Best one I have ain't a patch on that. She messages me on Facebook says I've moved so stop cleaning and next day when I pulled up she was on doorstep having a CIG. That was months ago and she still lived there when I was round 2 weeks ago.

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I'd say this is a common excuse, but still find it hilarious.. " I don't like wet windows "

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

I get loads of **** reasons, most aint got guts to say cant afford it

want to cancel, as when you clean my windows, it scares my dog and he cuts him self and needs stitches

had one cancel the other week, as top windows, didn't come up clean, hadn't been done in 3 months, as he had scaffolding up and had out side of house painted

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

had one the other month, she cancelled because I didn't get back to her in time, so got a new wc,. then started emailing me again, to clean them, as new wc stopped coming

6. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I got one who said "I dont like your texts please cancel"
    All i asked for was my money... ****

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

My wife has bought her own window cleaning tools so she is going to clean them from now on.....

Have also had a customer cancel because she admitted she was a bad payer..

8. 1 clean window cleaning

funniest one i had was ' I don't like leaving the gate open when you come in case someone nicks your fiver off the window sill'

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I had one cancel on me after the first clean saying .

" we don't like to leave the gate unlocked incase someone walks through it "

10. steve32

steve32 Member

One recent one, spraying dirty water through a window vent all over a ladies lovely curtains and sill...... Yeah she dropped me, but never mind she would of eventually got dropped anyway...... She was one of the picky, strange sorts.

Advertisement