Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RAMS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Been using a mish mash of RAMS over the years but it looks like i may need to step up my game soon as we're getting bigger and better contracts all the time.

Does anyone use a service or paid for a nice template?

TIA

In a previous cleaning company they used HSdirect for RAMS and other H&S stuff very efficient , superb rams every time and an online portal to just click and print any Rams for any occasion and if the online portal didn't have what we wanted a quick call to them and it was uploaded almost instantly , not sure what that cost unfortunately

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You are better of spending the time to get your own done and making them site specific.

A lot of companies I do work for now have there own health and safety department  that will go through and check them if you have just copied them from the net they will usually be able to tell and will then pull them apart.

I heard of one company that got some from the net and just copy and pasted them forgetting to remove the window cleaning companies name they stole them from they never got the job after that.

If you are mixing in decent contracts that take health and safety very serious having an accreditation like safe contractor or chas will normally be required.

Mine are always site specific but just want something a bit more professional. 

I am going to look into a company doing it as with the work coming in and we’re converting it’s well worth doing. 

Latest Posts

Back