Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power cut off solution for Predator?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wonderer99

Hey all. Been using the Predator for a year now and there hasn't been a job it even began to struggle with. Only used the third motor once for a stubborn clump in a downpipe. Anyone looking for a vac for EVERY job, this is the one!

I have one annoyance ( not unique to the predator but all vacs) and I know its one others have. Having to manually lay down 30-40 foot of pole to unblock the end when the large bits get stuck. Desperately looking for a solution to shut off the power or allow the air to divert somehow so the clump can just be allowed to fall.

One thought that is specific to the Predator is that maybe even if possible it wouldn't be a good idea to be able to cut the power if its running two or three motors as they need to be shut down individually? So in that regard the ability to simply vent the suction away from the end would be a much better solution?

Thoughts? Solutions?

Have a good day all.

Last edited:
Hey all. Been using the Predator for a year now and there hasn't been a job it even began to struggle with. Only used the third motor once for a stubborn clump in a downpipe. Anyone looking for a vac for EVERY job, this is the one!

I have one annoyance ( not unique to the predator but all vacs) and I know its one others have. Having to manually lay down 30-40 foot of pole to unblock the end when the large bits get stuck. Desperately looking for a solution to shut off the power or allow the air to divert somehow so the clump can just be allowed to fall.

One thought that is specific to the Predator is that maybe even if possible it wouldn't be a good idea to be able to cut the power if its running two or three motors as they need to be shut down individually? So in that regard the ability to simply vent the suction away from the end would be a much better solution?

Thoughts? Solutions?

Have a good day all.
Just be mindful that it's 3600w of resistive load and only current limited by it's fuse. That load could pull more before the fuse pops so any electrical interrupt will need to be capable of handling 4000watts minimum

Back