Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Future of the forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Not that daft, with my memory I'd forget and get a hiding later, I stood in the front door as she had a kitchen knife in her hand, I got chased up the driveway and around the front garden, the neighbours enjoyed the performance and I got ? when I evaded capture 
aahhh, thats good, the two things i've found with women is, you never say you need to cut down on the drink and, your sister looks very nice.

its never a good outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
aahhh, thats good, the two things i've found with women is, you never say you need to cut down on the drink and, your sister looks very nice.

its never a good outcome.
I'll need to remember the first one, my wife is like Cinderella with ugly sisters so no chance of the 2nd happening 

Is it possible they would run the ads on your fb page for the forum or different ways like that @Gavin to dilute the direct impact on the forum itself 

What's the difference between google ads and other ads?

Personally I go weeks without using the forum, followed by a binge. so £6 every week wouldn't work too well for sporadic users like myself, but I'd be happy to pay for my usage if need be.
I was wondering if a pay as you go is feasible- like every time you log in it charges a fee by paypal or something?

What's the difference between google ads and other ads?

Personally I go weeks without using the forum, followed by a binge. so £6 every week wouldn't work too well for sporadic users like myself, but I'd be happy to pay for my usage if need be.
I was wondering if a pay as you go is feasible- like every time you log in it charges a fee by paypal or something?
It's not £6 a week it's £6 a month

This is a great forum and whilst ads are not everyone’s preference, if it pays the bills and keeps the forum free for users, then so be it.

People should also know by now that “if it’s free, you’re being monetised”.

I saw someone mention about a brand sponsoring. Could you not put together a media pack with the forums stats (visitor numbers, demographic/user data etc.) along with what they’ll get in return and send it to industry suppliers?

Also you could approach Window Cleaning Warehouse and other outlets about setting up as an affiliate and being assigned a promo code/affiliate link website and receiving a cut on all sales driven from this forum.

Just a thought ??

Back