Gained Another Commercial Job :d

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

This time i got a well known company called Discount UK - its like poundland but very good place to shop :p its opening up near me i popped in and left m ycard their cos the manager wasnt in.. i was planning on calling back tomorrow... but the manager actually rang me and wanted a clean ! £18.00 every 2 weeks :) shouldnt take me more then an hour :p

External automatic doors and internal plus all signage to be cleaned :)

This is my first major retail outlet that i clean :p hopefully this is just the start :p
    £36.00 every 4 weeks pay rise ! :) :D

Advertisement
  2. Brussel

Brussel Guest

Hi, interested what sign it is your cleaning? Are you cleaning a big flex box/canvas/skin or just a small facia above store? Ta

3. harunh

harunh Legend

its a big fascia above the store... its like the sign pc world have in their retail parks mate

4. mdpeake

mdpeake Member

Well done mate....nice one..

5. Fizzy150

Fizzy150 Member

Hi there I just started up and to get a big shop do you have to the head office or do each shop get them there self?

Advertisement