Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

650L Lay Flat system in bespoke stainless Stell frame.

Scottydog Baines

Pure Water System” is constructed using 40mm box section stainless steel for unrivalled tensile strength and high corrosion resistance, along with stainless face -plates for protection of the filtration and fittings.

Combine all this with stainless brackets on all the filters, high tensile fixing bolts with a custom stainless steel box section clamping system, a superb filtration and re-filling design.

A Lay flat baffled tank was used in the design to reduce the rocking motion which can be found in upright tanks.

The photos provided are from when i had the system made and installed, there is no filtration system on the tank at present but this can all be added and installed at an extra cost.

I can provide photos of the system as it stands now without the filtration system and will add these tomorrow.

The system has been used as a delivery only system so just has the Tank, frame, twin pumps and twin controllers so up to 4 users can work from the vehicle.

the dimensions are:

W 1020

H 585

L 1270

650L tank.

Came out of a SWB Renault traffic.

There is room on the top of the tank to store equipment and buckets.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

the reason for sale is i needed to upgrade to an 800L unit.

£1000 ONO 

Cash on collection.

F1A77792-4366-4B09-8DC0-DE85357DF0B0.png

E92C76C0-CEF4-4777-8FF1-054C5BF0938A.png

FEA822C4-0CB1-44E2-9203-51CD79728620.png

C210A76F-63FF-44E0-AA56-735364CDEC13.png

5798A9F9-135C-4422-BD5C-EEE9D4C7A853.png

We have used it on all our vans for the last ten years. It’s the best on the market and a lot cheaper than spray on coatings.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock