Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners Backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Doesn't matter what you get they are all chepo china made converted sprayers sold at a ridiculous high price for what they are if you ask me.
Have you used one for 3 years?? Probably not, they do the job just fine.

No I haven't damo.

Not saying they are rubbish but it still boggles me why ppl pay so much for them when importers buy them in bulk for less than 20 squid. So justs goes to show how cheap they really are :Image16:

I'm not buying 20 /emoticons/wink.png

For me to make my own would still cost £60 -£100 tho

my wcw back is fine i dont adgust the flow rate tho just turned it up full wack an left it like that mines the 18l one

Mine were fine for a few months, speed controller pack up all the time though, I'd set mine to a point I was happy only for them to decide what flow rate I need.... then stop.

now im werried lol if mine goes i sapose i could get it fixed an sell on e.bay or something my a nother windy i no has the gardener bujit back pack when i c him ill ask how he is geting on with his

Got my backpack from gardiner yesterday. Once again delivery was rapid. Used today for first time and must say I'm very impressed. Great pressure at all heights, can't fault it at all. I to have no idea what the little packet of spares are for! I'm guessing maybe something to do with the internals!? Pump or battery maybe. So knows!! Have also taken straps off, sod carrying that weight around on my back lol!!

Got my backpack from gardiner yesterday. Once again delivery was rapid. Used today for first time and must say I'm very impressed. Great pressure at all heights, can't fault it at all. I to have no idea what the little packet of spares are for! I'm guessing maybe something to do with the internals!? Pump or battery maybe. So knows!! Have also taken straps off, sod carrying that weight around on my back lol!!
These are spares for the pump if you should ever choose to service or repair it. Most people I know simply throw them away, including myself!

The interesting thing is that both Gardiners and Window Cleaning warehouse backpacks are made by the same company - Kobol. I have a big boy, and my mate has a big boy and a gardiners one.. says Kobol on both of them..!

They're just OEM rebranded, if we wanted to club together and place an order we could have window cleaning forums backpacks made to our specifications!

2 days in with my new back pack. mon/tues been using a 35ft pole with 60ft of pole hose & needed the backpack on full power to get my normal flow rate but did the job fine. this morning back to my clx27 & turned the pressure down quite a bit.

i use it strapped to a sacktruck & because its a squarer shape it fits on well, i can have it either with switches at front or back

its much bigger & heavier than my last one but only holds 1ltr more, again cos of its shape it fits in gaps well

only drawback i can find is the lid is dead fiddly to get on otherwise its a really good bit of kit as long as you dont intend to have it on your back

Back