Gav vs the new software

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Dodger, Jun 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I presume that the new software isn't playing the game yet with the old version being back up. Got to hand it to ya Gav, I might have given up before now. I noticed a facebook post that says ya were still on it an hour ago and it's almost breakfast time for most.

Anyway I'm sure everyone will be back, like they ever went away I bet they all been tryin to log on every ten minutes (when not washing windows anyway) and I'm sure like me they'll all buy ya a pint or 3 if they ever come face to face with ya in a licensed establishment.

Don't give up mate, me and I'll bet everyone else is right behind ya.

:D

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

I missed this :D but am so happy its up and running again :( but Gav must of lacked sleep for the past few days the poor lad ,his head will be battered !

Hes got to take a little rest now and have a good days sleep , then he can get back at it again.

3. laddergarder

yeah, I am still here Gav, I knew you would be hard at it trying to get it to work. So what has happened then, is the move abandoned for now?

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Welcome back everybody!! Life was strange with out the forums, it's part of my daily routine now. I had been thinking of councilling but woke up this morning and had an email, we're back!!

Honestly I enjoyed the time off, ment I actually got stuff done!

5. Masons

Masons Guru

Serious snore wasn't it.
    Glad we're all back, it's frustrating having nobody to discuss work topics with lol.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Jesus I didn't like that at all, thank god it's back up and running I don't have to speak to the mrs anymore ;)

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Glad to be back and thanks for coming back guys. Been an absolute ***htmare! For now I am taking a break from it. was getting silly and really didn't want to leave the community down anymore. I will keep working on software etc but for now will keep to what we have until I can guarantee as smooth transition. So tired today was sure I could have it sorted last ***ht/thus morn! But no go. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Glad the forum doors are open again ;)

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Yaayyy wer'e back. Normal service has been resumed. Hello mates. Long time no hear.

10. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I had to resort to reading posts on CIU .
    Oh dear what a terrible terrible site that has become the mods are so rude and obnoxious so glad I prefer this site .

Advertisement