Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using compression sprayer through Gardiners reinforced hose?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wonderer99

Hey all

So a while back I purchased the pressure sprayer and extendable lance shown below for my gutter cleaning and while the pressure sprayer is great the lance is just an absolute ballache. The hose is coiled so tight round the lance you cant move without dragging the sprayer, the spray head just swivels round and the extendable lance doesn't lock at all meaning the tightness of the hose just pulls it closed again. Yesterday I accidentally stepped on the lance and broke it and I'm not even annoyed. I need another way to get chemicals up two or three floors.

The obvious answer is to use my Extreme pole for both application and washing so would the pressure sprayer work fine with a standard run of Gardiners reinforced pole hose ( my hose of choice) on the outside of the pole with a simple EZ Snap connector? Happy to hear alternatives but I thought this way I could just use the trigger and spray head on my damaged lance and attach them to my pole? I use Vira-sol as a cleaner so would this be fine through the hose? The sprayer is fine obviously.

Many thanks all

profi_3270_front.jpg
matabi_telescopic_lance_1.jpg
reinforced_flexible_pole_hose1_5.jpgprofi_3270_front.jpgmatabi_telescopic_lance_1.jpgreinforced_flexible_pole_hose1_5.jpg

Yes I knocked one up to work like that cobbled a few bits out the spares box and put the trigger off the pump sprayer wand bit “inline” and the spray nozzle on the the end of a gardiner goose works a treat

Attachments

• 60CE5FA1-5C99-4EF1-94B1-B2B29E774275.jpeg
    60CE5FA1-5C99-4EF1-94B1-B2B29E774275.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 7
Yes I knocked one up to work like that cobbled a few bits out the spares box and put the trigger off the pump sprayer wand bit “inline” and the spray nozzle on the the end of a gardiner goose works a treat
Awesome. Do you get any pressure issues with the straight hose? How long a length do you have on it?

No none at all tbh but it does take a bit of delay from letting off the trigger to actually stopping at the nozzle takes a few seconds to depressurise , I spose it would run on longer the more hose you have, I’m about 25ft of hose all in

Latest Posts

Back