Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Generator For 3000Watt Gutter Vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mines not much smaller than that! Weighs about 90kgs, bit of an effort pushing it up the ramps into the back of the van.

That was hired in by the company I did that job for which just so happend to be a building firm :Image3:

I don't own a genny and hardly ever have to rent one either so would be pointless me getting one. Simples...

Yep as am a tight **** as would only add cost to domestic jobs if I used a genny.

I only hire one in on large jobs when needed as can't justify having an expensive bit of kit just sitting in my garage. Simples....

Got a 110v guttervac as use it on building sites etc, where a 240v one would be a no-no.

Plus, had a council contract a few years back for about 120 odd houses & wasn't permitted to use their power/water (or accept an offer of tea/coffee!) when cleaning.

It weighs a bit, but does have a 25l tank & starter on it.

That happens to be an omni 4600 watt 110 v guttervac in that pic and not a 240 v 3000 watt ets vac as some ppl may think.

Back