Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ad Get more lead and accept online bookings with ECLM.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECLM

Vendor
Hello! I'm James from External Cleaning Lead Management (ECLM)

I'm an external cleaner of 6 years now and one thing I've learned over the past few years is that the speed that you make contact with a new lead has a massive effect on the chance of converting them into a customer.

I've built ECLM to help other external cleaners like yourself. It's designed to help increase the chance that your web traffic will submit their details for a quote and decrease the chance of them going to your competitors for a quicker quote.

What do I create for you?
- Mobile optimised landing pages for your services
- Instant quote and booking forms (plus a custom company one for non-standard quotes)
- Integrated Forms / Webhooks (for already high lead converting websites)
- Facebook Lead Generation Ads Integration (Automate your Facebook Leads)
- Fully branded, automated lead emails, booking confirmation emails, reminder emails, booking date confirmation emails and more.
- Automatic Yearly Reminders (for things like gutter clears)
- Review nurturing system to encourage positive reviews
- Financial dashboards to help track growth

Where can you find out more? Visit my website - www.eclm.co.uk

What is ECLM & how does it work?
I create dedicated, mobile optimised, landing pages for your services (or link with your current landing page form if you already have a high converting landing page). The landing pages are on your own subdomain (e.g. quote.yourdomain.co.uk).
They're built for you using your own branding, logos, colours, images and content. You just need to add your traffic (through your website or online ads)

I build a custom quote form for your business that allows your new leads to get a quote and book your services online in a matter of minutes. They'll get directed to the form as soon as they submit their details (which get sent to you right away). They'll also get an email with a link sent to them from your own email address, with your logo, branding and colours.

Once they book, they'll receive a booking confirmation email which can contain a copy of your terms & conditions, a link to GoCardless (for appropriate services) and more.

You'll select a day to get their clean done, and they'll receive an email to confirm.

Once they're cleaned, at the click of the button in an email, you'll be able to request a review from your new customer.

You'll be able to keep track of your growth using our financial dashboards which show you your number of leads, bookings, first clean values and what you've added to your round between whichever dates you choose.

ECLM will help you save a bucket load of time with admin, the total amount of admin is 3-4 minutes per booking (select a clean date, request a review, copy & paste their booking details into your diary), unless you need to call them.

Book a demo on our website www.eclm.co.uk to see how I can help your business grow using automation

How much is ECLM?
Setup Fee - We charge a setup fee of £200 for all standard services included (window cleaning, gutter clearance, gutter, fascia & soffit washing, internal window cleaning & conservatory roof cleaning.

Per month - We charge £99 per month for up to 25 confirmed bookings through your booking system (not leads).

After 25 bookings - We charge an additional £3 per booking after the first 25 in the month.

I'll be at The Cleaning Expo 2024 on the 13th April at the NAEC in Stoneleigh. Come see me at stand 18!

Have a question? I'd love to help!
Just reply to this post!

James Savory
External Cleaning Lead Management

Latest Posts

Back