Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glass fibre pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Russcooper

Been asked to do a couple of 3rd floor flats window. And I was thinking that instead of buying a extension for my clx just buy a fibre glass pole as I only do a few at the minute Who sells the best poles ready to go with brush ect As I get more work I will just buy a decent clx 27 or bigger but as I am on a budget thought it would help out buying one this way thanks

Been asked to do a couple of 3rd floor flats window. And I was thinking that instead of buying a extension for my clx just buy a fibre glass pole as I only do a few at the minute Who sells the best poles ready to go with brush ect As I get more work I will just buy a decent clx 27 or bigger but as I am on a budget thought it would help out buying one this way thanks
Fibreglass poles at that height are very whippy and heavy a cix 27 is around £250 plus the vat they are a bit better than fibreglass as they are a hybrid mix of fibreglass and carbon , you might be able to pick up a decent second hand one at a reasonable price , but buying the extensions for your existing pole would probably be the cheapest way of doing it

Latest Posts

Back