Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GoCardless do an article on window cleaning.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Watch out for the taxman
emoji16.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Only those dodging tax need to worry, Those of us using online payments and planning software have everything tracked and logged so no worries for us boys  :1f61c:

Thinking of setting this up for a few customers who continue to not put address and or surname in reference box when doing Bacs. (Which takes time making sure I credit the right account ect.

So when a customer sets it up how do they opt for me to invoice them via email after a visit as opposed to a. Standard direct be it that takes money every month for example.

I'm I right in thinking that they sign up to the link I send them. Then Ionce I have cleaned I effectively email an invoice hrough go Cardess and wait 5 days for funds to arrive in my account.

Thinking of setting this up for a few customers who continue to not put address and or surname in reference box when doing Bacs. (Which takes time making sure I credit the right account ect.

So when a customer sets it up how do they opt for me to invoice them via email after a visit as opposed to a. Standard direct be it that takes money every month for example.

I'm I right in thinking that they sign up to the link I send them. Then Ionce I have cleaned I effectively email an invoice hrough go Cardess and wait 5 days for funds to arrive in my account.

Basically yes.

County Durham Lad

4 years now I have being using GC I have around 65% of residential my client base on GC and its growing, a handful on bacs and the rest being retired folks who are always around and will pay for their neighbours 

Do I need a website to run this from @Iron Giant?

I don't have a website, use George and my mobile is a Pay as You Go without Internet data - just phone and text. I have broadband at home and wifi connectivity.

I have addresses and names for all my customers, but don't have email addresses.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Do I need a website to run this from [mention=3115]Iron Giant[/mention]?

I don't have a website, use George and my mobile is a Pay as You Go without Internet data - just phone and text. I have broadband at home and wifi connectivity.

I have addresses and names for all my customers, but don't have email addresses.

Thanks.
I have always got them to sign up through my website. You will need their email addresses to sign them up, not sure about the linking other use hopefully they can jump in on this.

County Durham Lad

Do I need a website to run this from [mention=3115]Iron Giant[/mention]?

Thanks.
You don't need a website or email you can copy the link and text it to them .
And once they sign up you will get there email as they need to input it to sign up .

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back