Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning rounds for sale South Wales

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alex87

I am selling between 4-5k (monthly/bi-monthly) well established work.

The majority have been my customers for up to 8 years and is well priced and nice work to do. It has all be cleaned using the water fed pole and is all due cleaning. I am still working the round and only selling due to the need to down scale the business.

There is also potential for gutter cleaning and conservatory cleaning once a year

All work is well clustered together and is minimal driving.

On hand over you will receive a list of customers, contact numbers on majority if a text is required the night before, due date, cleaning frequency, price and also when the last price increase was done.

The majority of the work have recently had price increases so everything is in line for earning a minimum of £30p/h with £40p/h for an experienced window cleaner easily achievable

This is a great opportunity for a new starter or an already established business looking to grow.

If interested please contact me and we can discuss further.

Willing to sell part of the rounds at a higher rate

I am looking for 6 times the value of purchased work.

I am selling between 4-5k (monthly/bi-monthly) well established work.

The majority have been my customers for up to 8 years and is well priced and nice work to do. It has all be cleaned using the water fed pole and is all due cleaning. I am still working the round and only selling due to the need to down scale the business.

There is also potential for gutter cleaning and conservatory cleaning once a year

All work is well clustered together and is minimal driving.

On hand over you will receive a list of customers, contact numbers on majority if a text is required the night before, due date, cleaning frequency, price and also when the last price increase was done.

The majority of the work have recently had price increases so everything is in line for earning a minimum of £30p/h with £40p/h for an experienced window cleaner easily achievable

This is a great opportunity for a new starter or an already established business looking to grow.

If interested please contact me and we can discuss further.

Willing to sell part of the rounds at a higher rate

I am looking for 6 times the value of purchased work.
Hi, is the work still for sale?

Back