Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Good brush for soffit, fascia and gutter clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gardiners supream , the bristles are longer on this brush compared to most others we use them all the time for windows and all plastic cleans and commercial building  wash downs 
Hello mate, just going through older posts as I’m ordering my first pole imminently. Which supreme brush do u use for fsg cleans?? as these are the jobs I’ll be doing for now with the pole. 

Hello mate, just going through older posts as I’m ordering my first pole imminently. Which supreme brush do u use for fsg cleans?? as these are the jobs I’ll be doing for now with the pole. 
We use the supreme stiff as we use hot water and it’s the only brush that I have found that stands up to the heat . I also like it as the bristles are longer than most brushes and they get up behind gutters better and in all the nooks and crannies by brackets 

We use the supreme stiff as we use hot water and it’s the only brush that I have found that stands up to the heat . I also like it as the bristles are longer than most brushes and they get up behind gutters better and in all the nooks and crannies by brackets 
Do u think the Supreme soft flocked tapertec Would be a good option when using cold water?

Do u think the Supreme soft flocked tapertec Would be a good option when using cold water?
I haven’t tried them but I think a medium rather than a soft would probably be a better option , I never liked  any soft brushes that I tried with cold water I felt they were to soft for anything, that’s just my personal feelings , Ime sure others would feel differently 

Back