Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia and soffits cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe Preston

looking at steam cleaning fascia and soffits and conservatory in stead of wfp anyone know what machine to buy so i can connect a pole to it as well. Thanks in advance

I did one yesterday off of the ladder. Cleared out gutter and cleaned sfg with small scrubbing pad dipped in hot water with some degreaser in it. Finally dried the suds and dirt off with a Screwfix blue cloth. Lastly I tackled the conny roof with hot water from my wfp dipped in degreaser any hard bits then I used the scrubbing pad. Easiest 300 I will ever make and the customer was delighted but it did take 6 hours including tea breaks.

I did one yesterday off of the ladder. Cleared out gutter and cleaned sfg with small scrubbing pad dipped in hot water with some degreaser in it. Finally dried the suds and dirt off with a Screwfix blue cloth. Lastly I tackled the conny roof with hot water from my wfp dipped in degreaser any hard bits then I used the scrubbing pad. Easiest 300 I will ever make and the customer was delighted but it did take 6 hours including tea breaks.
Thanks
thanks Scottish cleaning service. Im on a hot water wfp system too.

Back