Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yes Yes Yes Finally....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

Well I am very excited, This afternoon I finally got my 300th customer. Its taken me a year and 4 months. my next goal is 350 customers and also to setup a 2 man wfp system by the end of the year.

I am so far behind because of all the first cleans the last month but it will all pay off in the next month.

hard bloody work......

I spent last year dropping cards and leaflets and this last few months getting them out - about 30 000 in total

it also helped me that the window cleaners in the areas gave up for winter and the other main one got deported... (but since they set the bar so low it was easy to keep customers)

Well done...so are they all from just flyers or do you go knocking aswell...also are you just wfp?sorry for being nosy n asking but any info is good lol /emoticons/smile.png

i only did cards and flyers, no knocking. I do all WFY, insides are trad but thats normal and 1 is bottoms trad because she want it like that, but they pay extra for that so I an ok with it.

Cheers mate. N that's bloody good just from cards. Just shows ya can get the work without knocking doors /emoticons/smile.png

well done mate i been going for 4 months less then u and am on 264 customers...

people get 200 customers after 2/3 years

so u done very well mate

well done mate i been going for 4 months less then u and am on 264 customers...

people get 200 customers after 2/3 years

so u done very well mate
Thanks H and good luck you should get to 300 soon

Back