Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Vac Compared

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi THL4kel would you be able to answer is your else's Titan still going strong in 2022 I was thinking buying one but there coming in at £3000 now that is on Cleancare web with 30 foot corbon Viber poles. Do you like this michine yourself chum. It's just I would need to do 150 houses at £20 to get my money back would the moter last. And did you get a 2 year warranty on that machine many thanks chum if you could advice please.
I think you need to be charging considerably more than £20 per house most would be £65 upwards for a 3 bed semi

Its still going but one motor doesn't work. I broke the motor opening it up and cleaning it, should of just left it alone. Its very strong with just the two motors. Its just used to collect leaves round my house and vax out my - water tank on van/ the car/van interiors and clear out my own gutters these days. That 3 grand is with their poles. You can buy it on its own for a grand and then buy your own poles would be a lot cheaper.

Just buy this - Kiam Cyclone S Gutter Vacuum Cleaner & 36ft 10.8m Carbon Fibre Pole Kit System | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back