Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I phoned Julia today having phoned spinner clean for  the last 6 weeks and they still cannot give me a date for supplying a new hose . Julia was very helpful and explained all the different hoses they sell , I have ordered the 10 meters of yellow hi vis hose and the rotating cuff as I think that will make life a bit easier and less strain on the wrists hopefully it will arrive by Wednesday , anyone in the market for a gutter vac I would definitely recommend  them cost wise it was around £110 very good value for money , I have no affiliation with GVS and am not benefiting in any way from posting this but there is so much poor service out there today found it a refreshing change to deal with a helpful and friendly firm I wish them every success. I will keep you posted with the hose and how it performs 

I phoned Julia today having phoned spinner clean for  the last 6 weeks and they still cannot give me a date for supplying a new hose . Julia was very helpful and explained all the different hoses they sell , I have ordered the 10 meters of yellow hi vis hose and the rotating cuff as I think that will make life a bit easier and less strain on the wrists hopefully it will arrive by Wednesday , anyone in the market for a gutter vac I would definitely recommend  them cost wise it was around £110 very good value for money , I have no affiliation with GVS and am not benefiting in any way from posting this but there is so much poor service out there today found it a refreshing change to deal with a helpful and friendly firm I wish them every success. I will keep you posted with the hose and how it performs 
Well presented mate. Julia & Mark offer unbeatable customer service backed with experience knowledge and pride.

They send out goods quickly and securely with fabulous communication and updates 

The best in the business ? 

The new vac hose arrived today and the rotating cuff is brilliant takes all the strain off your wrists , it is however a loose fit on the Skyvac elite poles but with a couple of turns of insulation tape on the bottom pole it’s perfect . The end that goes into the drum also fits ok on the  GVS hose but it’s a very tight fit it certainly won’t fall off ???? have to say it’s very good hose I opted for 10 meters as my previous hose was 12 and found it could get in the way on some jobs so thought 10 meters would be better . For anyone in the market for a new hose or fittings give @Julia Martin a call very helpful and excellent customer service which is becoming unusual in this day and age , they also answer the phone which for me is an added bonus . 

82730DE2-544D-422E-B23A-C666F92B9116.jpeg

FB3EC47C-5411-454B-A43F-8A56AC16282A.jpeg

14C6BAA7-7947-41EC-8255-98C86C8FB264.jpeg

29B4BC69-8C53-427B-9D43-2FE4990FA6E7.jpeg

The new vac hose arrived today and the rotating cuff is brilliant takes all the strain off your wrists , it is however a loose fit on the Skyvac elite poles but with a couple of turns of insulation tape on the bottom pole it’s perfect . The end that goes into the drum also fits ok on the  GVS hose but it’s a very tight fit it certainly won’t fall off ???? have to say it’s very good hose I opted for 10 meters as my previous hose was 12 and found it could get in the way on some jobs so thought 10 meters would be better . For anyone in the market for a new hose or fittings give @Julia Martin a call very helpful and excellent customer service which is becoming unusual in this day and age , they also answer the phone which for me is an added bonus . 

View attachment 26050

View attachment 26051

View attachment 26052

View attachment 26053
I am really pleased that's arrived with you, I did think it would be a tad on the large size for your base pole as pole diameters do differ between suppliers but nothing a little tape won't sort in this instance ?? Doesn't the cuff make the world of difference in use.

I have to also say not only was it a pleasure to speak with you, but also thank you for your comments here on the service you have received, it's very kind of you to do so. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening ?
Julia

Latest Posts

Back